CD Price, $15.00
Return to Main
BLUE NOTES BETWEEN THE WHITE BLAZES Song Titles
1. Travel Well: Written after I learned of the loss of John Hartford and John Fahey.
2. The Grey Mockin' Song: Written after a stay at Wood's Hole, then traversing Angel's Rest and Peter's Mountain.
3. The Couching Leo: Inspired by Camel's Hump on the the Long Trail, which at one time was called the Couching Lion.
4. Back On The Trail: I had a bad attack of Springer Fever.
5. Eyes Of A Friend: Written as a farewell to my Long Trail companions.
6. Fallen Angel: In memory of Janis.
7. Lookin' For Robert Johnson: Like my friend Rosy said "Everybody's lookin' for something."
8. 3-Chords (From My Heart): Written for the woman I love.
9. The People Are The Trail: Just a reverberation of my friend Hutch.
10. Cheoah On The Wind: If you have not been . . . Go!
11. Goose Eye: Inspired by the mountain so named.
12. Hard Way On Easy Street: Just popped into my head while hiking over Old Blue.
13. Forever Smiles: Written as a farewell to my A.T. companion Little Toe.
14. Hiker's Lullaby: Found on the trail the second time I climbed Mount Lafayette.